Software Development Manager –Investment Management – Indices. A consultancy are assign a financial markets firm in the delivery of a number of new systems for their financial indices business and have an opportunity for a Software Development Manager to play a key role in managing development effort for the systems.
You will work in a buy-side aligned environment on portfolio/fund management related systems to manage and oversee offshore and onshore development activities for both fixed income and equities products. This is a Microsoft-stack technology environment with a distributed development team working in an Agile/SAFe deliveries.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 10+ years in financial markets software development/development management
- Front office/portfolio management systems experience for asset, investment or fund management
- Strong experience in the C#/.NET technology stack with strong database experience
- Experience with systems supporting fixed income or equities businesses
- Demonstrable experience managing offshore development teams across multiple geographies
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £750-850/day role based London initially for five months.