- Competitive, strong bonus potential Summary
- My client is a leading proprietary trading firm, implementing both fundamental and quantitative trading & market making strategies across global financial markets. They're looking to add the strongest C++ developers to their Trading Execution Team. The Role:
- Sit on the trading floor, working alongside the very best traders and developers, to produce low latency exchange connectivity components for new markets.
- Collaborate with other teams to make sure software is supported and runs smoothly.
- You'll be able to see the impact of your work immediately, and will have a direct impact on the firm's profits.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- Significant professional experience with C++ (11/14/17).
- Experience with ultra-low-latency design.
- Knowledge of financial markets/securities preferred.
- Friendly culture with regular socials.
- Relaxed environment, with dress-down policy and fully stocked kitchen.
- Medical/dental insurance
- Market-leading compensation with very strong bonus potential
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Stephen Rac