- Permanent, Full time
- Anson McCade
- London, England, United Kingdom
- GBP50000 - GBP90000 per annum + + Comprehensive benefits package
- Full time
Leading disrupter in blockchain technologies with $110million+ in backing - looking for highly intelligent and switched on Engineers to join a strong performing team who have come from the likes of Google and Amazon.
A modern, highly regarded Fintech software firm who are breaking boundaries and leading the way in innovative technology, finance expertise and industry-wide collaboration. They are working with some of the largest tech firms, banks, regulators, solution providers and trade associations, whilst conducting groundbreaking research in blockchain technology. Since their inception in 2016 they have grown rapidly and have been recipient for multiple industry awards.
The successful candidate will work with management directly on the blockchain platform and its role out in the finance sector, solving business problems with technical solutions. They are looking for a highly technical candidates, who are still hands on and work ideally have a strong background at a consulting organisation.
A successful Software Engineer (Java, Fintech, Blockchain, Agile) will have:
- Excellent software development experience ideally in Java or a JVM based language - they are open to retraining if you are coming from Python / C++ or C# background - as long as you are keen to work on Java, Scala and Kotlin
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills
- Experience of leading and delivering technical engagements
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills
- A strong understanding of financial services processes and systems
- Experience with modelling tools such as UML, EM UML or Sprax EA
- Some experience with infrastructure and operations
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong performing Software Engineer looking for an in-house role at one of the most exciting fintech firm in the city. The firm are about to move into the next stage of their journey and candidates will get the opportunity to work on the next generation of financial services applications. For more information please get in touch with Emily Watkins -
Rate: £50,000 - £70,000 + Benefits including bonus (flexible for the right person!)
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Emily Watkins
Telephone : 020 77806 700