Skills and Experience Required:
- My client is a boutique multi-asset management firm, deploying a globally risk-diversified systematic strategy
- They use the power of machine learning, mathematical and computational techniques to solve some of the most difficult problems in finance
- The role will be mainly Greenfield work; helping build their cutting-edge research and trading platform
- You'll be working closely with all areas of the business - including risk analysts, researchers and operations personnel
- Software stack is multi-language, cloud-hosted and runs on Windows and Linux. They place a strong emphasis on open source and using the best tools and platform for the job
- 1+ year experience in a Software Development role
- Computer Science degree from a Russell Group University
- No previous finance experience required, but you must have an interest in the financial world
- Great communication skills, as you will be working with people from all backgrounds, including both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Strong base salary plus fantastic bonus
- Sociable, dress down office
- Flexible benefits package
They are on the lookout for exceptional engineering talent to join their team, if you feel you are a good match or interested in a general chat about the tech market, please don't hesitate to get in touch.