See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INVESTMENT BANKING
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
We aim to build a modern and digital-first cash management solution to serve our clients. Our business combines the strength, heritage, and expertise of a 150-year-old firm with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Our goal is to provide a best-in-class digital product that helps clients to succeed by giving them a holistic view of their business. Through the use of modern technology built on the cloud, we are the alternative to legacy platforms. We're a team of diverse experts helping our clients to build the future of their Treasury.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Automation Developer will be responsible for writing scripts to automate testing and create tools to facilitate effective testing of software designed and developed to process large data sets for data mining, anomaly detection, machine learning, and business intelligence.
You are energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You can identify weak spots in the code base and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems.
- You establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and executive level stakeholders.
- You have exceptional analytical skills and are able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are a team player.
- You are independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment.
- You manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing.
- You collaborate with colleagues globally in a cross functional team in to build customer-centric products.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of experience in building automated tests to test UI and Web Services using JAVA or similar programming language
- Experience leveraging test driven development technics
- 2+ years working with NoSQL and relational databases
- Comfort with Agile operating models
- Working knowledge of Java script and frameworks and tools such as a Jasmine and Protractor is a plus.
- Good understanding of object-oriented concepts, algorithms and data structures
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
- Familiar with application development and test automation best practices
- Working experience with GitLab or similar version control tools
- Experience with modern frameworks and technologies (e.g. Springboot, Kafka, MongoDB, Docker, AWS)
- Experience in Financial Services or Financial Technology
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.