Software Engineer / Software Developer Leading Market Data Provider
- Strong Salary + attractive bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
A leading global market data provider is seeking a talented Python or C++ technologist to work on high impact projects to assist in addressing the market demand for real time, low latency and reliable market data. The role is autonomous and fast paced requiring great leadership skills. As part of the infrastructure you will be revered as a go to asset building, libraries that touch a wide range of technologies.
As one of the leading global market data feed providers, the company delivers facts and factual analysis in a world where they have enormous value.
Not only does the company offer fantastic perks and top market compensation, it is also committed to improving the lives of others by assisting numerous charities and harnessing the unique talent and expertise of its employees to make the world a better place.
In this particular London based team, you will be an integral part of the companies’ infrastructure (built around C++ and Python), working with some of the brightest developers from all corners of the globe it is a unique opportunity to expand and grow your skillset whilst working on high impact and mission critical solutions. You will be tasked with building tools and creating high performance, scalable and testable code, that is relied upon by thousands of engineers and developers daily.
- Good Python or C++ skills
- Good communication skills
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- An aptitude for analytical problem solving
- Exposure to all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Degree in Computer Science (or numerate equivalent)
Beneficial if you have:
- Experience working across Linux/UNIX
- Familiarity with the nuances of building high volume, high availability distributed systems
- Top of the market compensation
- Extensive wellbeing package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charity events
- Paid sick leave
- Employee incentive programs
- Employee Assistance Program
If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact:
Contact Number: 07464468656