- £600 - 700pd
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 11 Jan 19
Solution Architect required for a leading financial services organisation in London.
Our client requires an architect to support their Retail and Distribution businesses, they will need to facilitate and lead the strategy for, and definition of, viable technology platforms and solutions. They will also have responsibility for driving initiatives to realise a simplified technology estate across the Platform and Advisory businesses.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities with the ability to engage and lead high performance teams, and collaborate effectively with other IT teams.
• Strong situational analysis skills combined with the ability to understand and communicate abstract concepts and ideas.
• Ability to learn and quickly get familiar with a complex business and systems environment.
• Experience of working with Agile, DevOps and Lean delivery teams and methodologies
• An ability to work at differing levels of detail, both big picture concepts and complex detailed issues.
• Proven experience in engaging in strategic discussions with varied business teams
• Proven experience in stakeholder and risk management.
• Strong experience of building solutions for the Financial Services sector
• Appreciation and insight of new technology trends and FinTech offerings
• Demonstrated expertise as an IT architect with knowledge of architecture principles, IT industry standards, system integration approaches, service design, solution modelling, building block design, systems behaviour analysis, architecture views and trade-offs
• Experience in modular/micro service design and integration patterns
• Exposure to PaaS, cloud architectures
• Ability to work across data architectures - traditional, noSQL and newSQL.
• Strong familiarity with IT and system development concepts and techniques inclusive of Cloud, Micro services, API Centric Architecture, application development methodologies / tools, programming languages, information management, transaction management, user interface design / styles, international operations and configuration management methodologies and tools