Solution Architect, Messaging
Messaging oriented middleware solutions, Tibco EMS, Solace, Kafka, Kinesis
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Financial Services client who are looking for a Solution Architect, Messaging to join the business in London. Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the architecture for a broad scope of projects, working closely with delivery teams that manage and design architecture for a single project or initiative.
- Provide management and system solutions to large, strategic, complex system development projects involving multiple platforms, distributed processing, multi-tier client server and web-based applications ensuring alignment with the overall enterprise.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Understand technology trends and recommend technology innovations which anticipate the future direction of the business, its drivers and technology strategy.
- Review and ensure major architectural designs are consistent, maintainable, flexible, and in line with the strategic direction of the business.
- Experience in middleware solutions and associated design patterns (for example Event Based, Publish/Subscribe)
- A good understanding of infrastructure (for example, Networks, Servers, Cloud) and experience working with latency; performance sensitive applications in a globally distributed setting
- Good understanding of financial instruments, transactional data and associated data models.
- Experience designing and implementing solutions on commercial messaging-orientated middleware solutions, such as, but not limited to, Tibco EMS, Solace, Kafka, Kinesis.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.