Solution Architect, Regulatory Reporting
Regulatory reporting, Architecture, Java, C++
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Financial Services client who are looking for a Solution Architect (Regulatory Reporting) to join the business in London. Responsibilities:
- Escalate risk events immediately and log them within 24 hours using the risk event capture form on the intranet;
- Provide input if requested to the Risk and Control Self-Assessment process, scenario analysis, 'Deep Dive' reviews and any other risk management processes, as required.
- Manage and develop the architecture for a broad scope of projects, working closely with delivery teams that manage and design architecture for a single project or initiative.
- Provide management and system solutions to large, strategic, complex system development projects involving multiple platforms, distributed processing, multi-tier client server and web-based applications ensuring alignment with the overall enterprise.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Understand technology trends and recommend technology innovations which anticipate the future direction of the business, its drivers and technology strategy.
- Good understanding of financial instruments, transactional data and associated data models.
- Good understanding and appreciation of Regulatory regimes such as MIFID, EMIR, MAR, SFTR and associated obligations including but not limited to Transaction/Transparency reporting and surveillance.
- Experience designing and implementing Data Architectures including, but not limited to, Data Lakes and Data Warehouses.
- Experience in middleware solutions and associated design patterns (for example Event Patterns, Publish/Subscribe, Command and Control) and appreciation for real-time data sources as an ingest into a Data Architecture.
- A good understanding of infrastructure (for example, Networks, Servers, Cloud) and experience working with latency; performance sensitive applications in a globally distributed setting.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.