Solution Designer / Business Architect X5 (Service Now, Salesforce & Sigma +)
My Client, a Global Mobile Satellite Communications firm are looking for 5 Different Solution Designer. You will work closely with business stakeholders, users and analysts to understand what challenges the business is trying to resolve, enabling you to produce solutions and designs that add real business value and meet the needs of the business.
- Provide design and thought leadership within the solution design team to convert business requirements and needs into coherent solution designs. Working within the Solution Design Framework provided by the Enterprise Architecture team. This will be focused around Concept to Retire and Order to fulfil business capabilities.
- Mentor, develop and support team members in delivering sustainable solution designs in a consistent and structured way that deliver business outcomes.
- Establish an efficient collaborative working relationship with the business stakeholders, technical teams, delivery teams and third parties
- Work with business stakeholders to understand requirements during the conceptual stage with a view to exploiting best practices and core features of the processes and technology deployed
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Order Management and Provisioning
- Excellent knowledge of the Telecom industry
- Demonstrate significant experience in producing solution designs for complex transformation projects in telecommunications
- Experience in design and delivering complex integrated solution across multiple technologies
- Excellent Analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills, coupled with a logical, disciplined and structured approach to documentation and procedures
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, whilst participating fully as a member of the Solution Design team.
If you are ready to take the next step in developing your career within a high Impact organisation, please give me a call or send an email.
*Due to the high volume of applications, I hope you understand that we cannot respond back to every applicant*