- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 11 Jan 18 2018-01-11
Solution Architect to join GFT and provide outstanding services to a variety of highly reputable clients within Financial Services.
GFT specialises in designing and implementing IT and business solutions for the financial services industry. Combining technological expertise and seamless project management with a deep understanding of the industry, GFT is the perfect strategic partner for many well-known companies in all corners of the globe.
GFT are looking for a Solution Architect to provide outstanding services to a variety of highly reputable clients.
As a Solution Architect, you will act as an advisor to the client and apply technical knowledge to improve efficacy and efficiency of the solution. Your focus will be towards customers and you will look to be influential in a way which creates a consensus between various stakeholders. Whilst managing complex streams of work, you will also be designing new processes in order to ensure the solution is always taking the best practice approach.
Solution Architect Requirements
- Experience of the design & implementation of end-to-end data and application architectures.
- Experience of conceptual, logical and physical modelling.
- Experience of the design & implementation of complex, large scale distributed systems.
- Experience of analysing and implementing solutions to meet both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience of front end and back end development technologies (e.g. HTML5 & Java).
- Extensive knowledge of operating systems, system security, hardware and database management.
- Investment Banking experience.
- Level 2 TOGAF accreditation.
Nice to Have
- Technical team leadership experience.
- Agile & DevOps experience.
- Business Analysis experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Cross asset class (e.g. FX, Fixed Income, Equities) and support function (e.g. Risk, Finance) investment banking experience.
What we offer you:
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of likeminded individuals. GFT prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange and encourages further individual development.
The GFT Group is represented in thirteen countries – and our customers are based in over 31 different countries. With a global team spanning 4,500 employees at our disposal, we’re ready to act whenever and wherever our customers need us. Our interlinked development teams are able to tackle complex projects and respond to individual needs – rapidly, economically and to the utmost standards.