- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Emagine Consulting
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
emagine Consulting is looking for a Solutions Architect to help in the migration of the banks internal systems
Project Requirement Document: Solutions Architect
Location: City of London
emagine is a Business & Technology Consultancy with almost 30 years of experience delivering projects. Privately owned with over 100 million turnover, emagine Consulting provides Managed Services to financial clients with low population, high impact teams of game-changing experts. We have over 700 consultants currently deployed across the UK, France and Germany.
Alongside our Managed Services we heavily invest in FinTech – our latest innovation is the HoptroffTime Suite; A hardware, software solution powered by an Atomic Clock to enhance and enable Compliance & trading strategies.
emagine provides services into financial clients including Investment Banks, Stock Exchanges and Central Banks. Our areas of Key Focus are;
- Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance
- Software Development & Testing
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
Project: Systems Migration
emagine Consulting is currently working in tangent with a top tier investment bank in London and is assisting the team in the migration of one of their current systems to an in-house proprietary system. We are looking for a senior solutions architect to oversee this piece of work and assist in the overall migration.
- Solutions Architecture & Design
- Migration of Systems
- Buy / Sell side experience which includes investment banks, asset management firms etc.
- AS400 systems experience.
- Ability to identify Business Gaps and issues
- Strong technology understanding
- Ability to convert tactical ideas to strategic implementation processes
emagine are always looking to expand our bench and Associate network for future projects. If you are not currently available for new projects please update us with your most recent CV and next availability. We will keep you informed of suitable projects when you are looking for your next challenge.