Modelling team, IT Solutions architect, Solutions architecture, Insurance
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Insurance business who are keen to get a Solution Architect to join the dynamic team in London. Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure the integrity of the solution in alignment to the agreed IT Strategy, Data Strategy and Process Governance;
- Own the technical and integration design for the programmer
- Facilitate a Design Authority process, supporting the various specialist Working Groups, to ensure overall solution integrity
- Contribute to, and support, the formulation of Business, Data and Non-Functional requirements
- Participate in solution option investigations and liaise with system and business owners across the end to end solution as needed
- Contribute to project estimation and planning activities
- Facilitate the design of the integration of the systems involved in the process (modelling and non-modelling), considering both current and target state IT landscape.
- Design and Review of solution components, applying appropriate design patterns
- Implement proof of concepts to confirm solution, design and implementation decisions such as integration patterns and development tooling
- Assist in the establishment of foundational technical delivery practices such as coding standards, source control, branching and release strategies in an n-tier framework
- Ensure a clear understanding of vendor roadmaps and the impact of these on the solution over the project lifecycle.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.