Solutions Consultant-Client Implementations
Principal responsibilities include:
• Serving as the primary contact for the EMEA sales and relationship management teams to engage in new client service opportunities
• Supporting the pre-sales process, in particular, to define new client service offerings and supporting the sales team in selling the service offerings to the client
• Supporting the client onboarding practice due diligence and sales support for defining high level operating models for complex new clients
• Ensuring that any new service models are fully validated with business services, technology, product and product development within C&IS
• Managing the established 'connect the dots' process that brings together the knowledge owners within Client Delivery Solutions to review and validate new service opportunities The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Deep knowledge of middle office (Investment Operations) and back office (Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency and Custody) business processes and system applications
• Demonstrated ability to establish productive relationships with clients to get a better understanding of their requirements and help them understand how Northern Trust can best support them
• Willingness to share knowledge to increase expertise across the team
• Extensive experience managing large, complex project implementations
• Demonstrated experience consulting on the investment manager/asset manager industry
• Demonstrated client relationship management experience
• High emotional intelligence (EQ) to effectively motivate, inspire and earn the trust of teams
• Highly effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills, appropriately tailored for the audience
• Demonstrated expertise in discerning when and how to escalate a task or action
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with the C-suite
• Project management certification is a bonus About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
• Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
• We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades! https://www.northerntrust.com/united-states/about-us/accolades