Solutions Manager - Private Banking & Private Client Investment Management
- Competitive + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd.
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
The role is responsible for Determining current and future market requirements within the context of the Private Client Investment Management (PCIM) and Private Banking (PB) segments. Working collaboratively with the many SEI teams to define key new solutions and services offerings and coordinate release into the market. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the product roadmap for PCIM / PB services, maintaining regulatory and industry compliant standards. .
› Participate in operating model and service design sessions. Continuously strive to identify and input into process improvements.
› Participate in Agile process as a Business Owner (e.g. feature/epic creation, mid –PSI, planning, demo’s):
- Rally tracking. Special reports can be built for MI. Seeing how long items have been out there/how long they have slipped.
- Help document requirements where these are discussed in meetings (to feed into feature/epic)
- Feature/epic quality control – is there an acceptance criteria, is it in the right service bundle, is it moving along the Kanban (i.e. status moving)?
- Attend internal SEI UK release planning meetings
› Repeat for non Agile dev (OMS, performance station, ECX)
› Support sales opportunities
- Key knowledge on specific areas of SEIs service offering
- Demonstrate SEI’s capabilities (system demo’s)
- Input into proposals to support the implementation of your services (cost, timeframe, functionality)
- RFI/ RFP Assistance
› Support Relationship Management Team with existing clients:
- For new services or product requirements, validate with the wider market and against SEI’s own service and product direction.
- For a bespoke enhancement, price the delivery of that enhancement for the client and work with the various teams to deliver.
› Understand whom competitors are along with their strengths and weaknesses and help build the solution strategy to assist SEI in winning new business and keep existing clients.
› Ensure documentation is up to date
- Sales materials
- Service Guides and Visio (Your service bundles)
- Operational and technical process flows
- Help guides
› Ensure that subject knowledge is kept up to date, industry initiatives and events are followed and understood. Maintain ongoing and effective communication and alignment of these with client business practices
- Adhere to all relevant FCA requirements and compliance
Technical Capabilities/Skills & Experience Required for the Role:
› Ideally degree educated (or equivalent) with experience within financial services (Private Banking, PCIM, Wealth Management, Financial Planning)
› Ideally experience of working in a PCIM / Wealth Management / Private Banking environment with a good understanding of front, middle and back office models and capabilities
› Experience of working with Agile methodology, particularly around articulating requirements and acceptance criteria
› Experience of working within the PCIM space, with modelling and rebalancing systems; analytics and risk profiling systems
› Excellent project management, organizational and PC skills.
› Process-oriented with strong attention to detail.
› Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects with tight delivery schedules.
› Effective written and verbal communication skills
› Responsiveness, accountability and adaptability
› Professionalism and leadership.
› Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
› Self-motivated and willing to learn.
SEI is an equal opportunities employer
SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC) is a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth. As of September30, 2017, through its subsidiaries and partnerships in which the company has a significant interest, SEI manages, advises or administers $845 billion in hedge, private equity, mutual fund and pooled or separately managed assets, including $325 billion in assets under management and $516 billion in client assets under administration. For more information, visit seic.com..
About the SEI Wealth Platform
The SEI Wealth Platform (the Platform) is an outsourcing solution for wealth managers encompassing wealth processing services and wealth management programs, combined with business process expertise. With the Platform, SEI provides wealth management organizations with the infrastructure, operations, and administrative support necessary to capitalize on their strategic objectives in a constantly shifting market. The SEI Wealth Platform supports trading and transactions on 144 stock exchanges in 56 countries and 41 currencies, through the use of straight-through processing and a single operating infrastructure environment. For more information, visit: seic.com/wealthplatform.