Solutions PMO - Wealth Platform
- Competitive + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd.
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
The role supports the Wealth Platform Solutions team in the execution of the team’s road map. It offers the individual exposure to all teams within Solutions including Digital, Portfolio Management, Operations and Regulatory and so having the opportunity to develop a broad strategic knowledge and understanding. The role holder will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on high level milestones and will look to prevent slippage on deadlines to achieve these as well as having responsibility for monitoring all agile development requests and their acceptance criteria.
- Ensure Solutions team have a forum for agile development via keeping Rally (development tracking software) updated and support to Solutions Managers
- Basic oversight of the Services Guide at Pre-PSI and Post Development to highlight areas of potential change to the services- responsibility to updating remains with the solutions managers
- Gain an good understanding of SEI’s approach to Agile (Mid-PSI, PSI Planning, Demo’s, Inspect and Adapt, Sprints, hardening, EST, UAT etc)
- Build relationships within the UK solutions team, but also key stakeholders (Product Management, Development, Relationship, Sales, Operations etc)
- Agile support:
- Rally tracking. Special reports can be built for MI. Seeing how long items have been out there/how long they have slipped.
- Help document requirements where these are discussed in meetings (to feed into feature/epic)
- Feature/epic quality control – is there an acceptance criteria, is it in the right service bundle, is it moving along the Kanban (i.e. status moving)?
- Attend internal SEI UK release planning meetings
- Attend development demos and help co-ordinate feedback
- Repeat for non Agile dev (OMS, performance station, ECX)
- Communication of Solutions updates to wider business - restructures, development items/releases, roadmap items etc.
- Assist building out a solutions repository of:
- User guides (+ document elements of config)
- ‘Key fact’ documents
- Issue tracker database (CSM) information – FAQs, etc. Look at MI from CSM
- Service Guide maintenance
- General admin:
- Organise team meetings
- Minute taking/note support
- Review CSM’s from production and see alignment to development and tasks in solutions
- Client meetings/connections – help with prep, slides, minutes/notes/follow up
- Support the team in ensuring documentations and presentations represent services
- Challenge the team on prioritization and approach to problem solving
- Grasp of basic financial service products would be ideal (ISA, SIPP, Equity, Fixed Income, Funds)
- Keep current on market conditions, regulation, SEI products and services, etc;
- Adhere to all relevant FCA requirements and compliance; and
- Any other ad-hoc projects as required.
Technical Capabilities/Skills & Experience Required for the Role:
- Experience within financial services and an understanding of financial products
- Evidence of supporting multiple concurrent projects and reporting on progress of these in a timely and accurate manner
- Experience interacting with a number of stakeholders across multiple teams
- Ability to influence others and the confidence to push back when needed
- Strong Excel skills (pivot, if statements, vlookup, index match)
- Medium PowerPoint skills
- Previous exposure to IT development would be beneficial
SEI is an equal opportunities employer
SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC) is a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth. As of September 30, 2017, through its subsidiaries and partnerships in which the company has a significant interest, SEI manages, advises or administers $845 billion in hedge, private equity, mutual fund and pooled or separately managed assets, including $325 billion in assets under management and $516 billion in client assets under administration. For more information, visit seic.com.
About the SEI Wealth Platform
The SEI Wealth Platform (the Platform) is an outsourcing solution for wealth managers encompassing wealth processing services and wealth management programs, combined with business process expertise. With the Platform, SEI provides wealth management organizations with the infrastructure, operations, and administrative support necessary to capitalize on their strategic objectives in a constantly shifting market. The SEI Wealth Platform supports trading and transactions on 144 stock exchanges in 56 countries and 41 currencies, through the use of straight-through processing and a single operating infrastructure environment. For more information, visit: seic.com/wealthplatform.