- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
A leading UK bank are looking for a SOX manager to join their team. This is an initial 6 month contract, paying up to £600 daily. The Role is to support the annual SOX process on an ongoing basis, and contribute to process improvements.
A leading UK bank are looking for a SOX manager to join their team. This is an initial 6 month contract, paying up to £600 daily.
The Role is to support the annual SOX process on an ongoing basis, and contribute to process improvements, with particular emphasis on:
- Review and assess adequacy of process documentation, perform design effectiveness and operating effectiveness testing and report control issues
- Drive improvements across the SOx team and the wider control environment across the Bank
- Conduct SOx Design Effectiveness Assessment (DEA) which includes scheduling and conducting walkthrough meetings with control owners
- Conduct SOx Operating Effectiveness Testing (OET) which includes preparing a detailed request list, selecting appropriate samples for testing
- Assess the impact of control weaknesses on financial reporting and raise issues
The ideal candidate will;
- Be a fully qualified accountant
- Have 'Big 4' experience
- Banking/ Financial Experience
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales