A leading asset-backed investor are looking for an Associate to join their team in London. With one of the most flexible, creative mandates in the market, an excellent track record and clear progression path they offer an excellent opportunity for long-term growth and exposure
My client is a highly regarded name within the name of asset-backed Special Situations. They have an incredibly flexible mandate investing across the whole capital structure through debt, equity, mezz, hybrid, JV's etc.
They have terrific dealflow giving you the opportunity to work on a variety of transactions you wouldn't get to work on in another fund. Their track record is also one of the best in the market having been built out over the last 10yrs.
With a large amount of dry powder they have the capability to invest in transactions throughout Europe and, as they have a small investment team, you will be given a large amount of responsibility from day one. There is also a clear progression path and the firm has plans to continue to grow given the young, ambitious Partnership that runs the firm.
- Origination and execution of Special Situations transactions
- Analysis of investment opportunities - evaluation, modelling and analysis of the market
- Preparing paperwork ready for investment committee
- Financial modelling of transactions, including sensitivity analysis where appropriate
- Meeting with senior level company management across Europe
- 18 months-3yrs M&A experience either in generalist or sector focussed role
- A relevant degree from a top University
- Solid technical and analytical skills
- The desire to work in a small, growing team with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and an additional European language