Specialist, Reward Advisory, Europe
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
Purpose Provide direction, guidance, and expertise with regards to the Bank's Performance, Rewards and Benefit programs ensuring consistency with group standards and alignment with PRB philosophy, principles, and policies. Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders with an aim to provide advisory support on all aspects of performance, reward and benefits including retrials, recognition, and country benefits.
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
- Provide expertise in regional / business reward issues and act as an adviser to the business and country / Regional HR in these areas.
- Evaluate the performance and effectiveness of Reward & Benefits policies and processes in terms of meeting business and people requirements in the region.
- Design and coordinate regional specific policies, processes and documentation to maintain alignment with the current and future Group HR and business strategy. Lead regional approach to annual compensation reviews.
- Partner with Country Service Delivery in the negotiation and recommendation of Service Level Agreements through the region with the Bank's external reward and benefits vendors (e.g. Remuneration survey vendors, benefits consultants, insurance providers) to secure service and agree budgets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (at Group, Regional and country level) in order to ensure their engagement and sponsorship of the Bank's reward philosophy, meet regional and business specific product needs and to provide support across the regions.
- Promote the use of market survey data in region and obtain market intelligence
- Lead reward integration activities in the region where applicable
- Ensure that all reward related policies, procedures and practices in countries comply with local regulatory requirements, reflect best practice and are within Group directions.
- Provide guidance to TA for complex and or senior hires including guidance on share buyouts
- Manage the Performance Management and Compensation Review process within the region. Manage Reward analytical support and deliver business as usual compensation support flawlessly.
- Quality of advice
- Manager and Employee satisfaction
- Successful implementation of recommendations
- Maintaining position as a leading employer in the financial services sector in the region
Knowledge and Experience:
- A professional or relevant post graduate management qualification is essential.
- Although not mandatory, GRP/CCP/CIPD will be an advantage
- At least Extensive experience, majority of it focusing on Europe Benefits / Reward in an Advisory capacity.
- Strong interpersonal skills, influencing.
- High level of analytical ability.
- Commercially, culturally and diversity aware, high sensitivity to the social, economic and political environment.
- Knowledge of banking business/financial services industry is a distinct advantage.
- Highly customer focused, as it demands in a service industry.
- Strong leadership skills.
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...