Sr Analyst, CS Investment Operations Outsourcing
Client Services Manager - IOO/Custody
Role Position Title:
Investment Outsourcing Operations - Client Service Manager Department:
EMEA IOO Reporting to:
Manager - IOO Client Service Manager
The main purpose of this role is the ownership of IOO client service delivery to one or multiple clients within IOO by facilitating efforts of their team and other internal stakeholders, coordinating resources to ensure timely delivery of reports/information, resolution of service issues and effective communication internally and externally. Principal Responsibilities
• Maintain excellent working relationships with the client
• Attendance and input to regular functional service review meetings to ensure adherence to the service level agreements and Key Performance Indicators
• Calculation and verification of monthly KPI's and KSI's based on information received from the relevant IOO business unit and Oversight Teams.
• Maintains and updates a comprehensive client log that tracks all escalated IOO client service issues and shares this regularly with the client, relevant IOO business units, client service delivery manager and senior management
• Ensures and maintains client service levels to dedicated client/s by ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of reports/information, attends operational meetings both internally and externally with key client/s.
• Acts as the first point of escalation and key client service contact within IOO - follows up, monitors and resolves day-to-day client queries/issues that have been escalated by the clients or IOO business Unit.
• Responsible for identifying, escalating (as appropriate) and addressing service issues/adverse service trends as and when they arise.
• Documents and prepares ad-hoc reports regarding client meetings.
• Provides management reporting on transactions, including statistics on volume, productivity, new developments and service impact to clients.
• Identifies potential problem situations, trends, and improvement opportunities. Recommends changes to IOO business units as needed.
• Recommends enhancements to business for client account set-up, products, or services based on inquiries received.
• Provides technical expertise for new or complex products/services and oversees the implementation of new processes to support these products/services on an ongoing basis to ensure that client needs are met.
• Cultivates and maintains a strong and pro-active working relationship with Relationship Managers, Client Service Delivery Managers and other Service Managers (e.g. Fund administration, Custody and Transfer Agency) to ensure client service needs are consistently met.
• Leads regular and adhoc client conference calls and meetings. Skills/Competencies Required
• An in-depth knowledge of Middle Office services and client service background preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with all staff and management levels both internally and externally;
• Time and organizational management skills essential, including the ability to balance the demands made by a change in circumstances with on-going job requirements.
• Good PC skills including good knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
• Ability to identify and co-ordinate process improvements;
• Demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills;
• Ability to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly.
• Self Starter/ Takes Initiative/ Can work on their own with minimal supervision.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to deal with complex issues and multiple departments About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.