Sr Vice President - Audit - Investment Banking
- £110K + bens + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Ink Recruitment
- 01 Dec 17 2017-12-01
Top tier Investment Bank is recruiting for a Vice President to join their Investment Banking Internal Audit Division.This would be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to build on their existing markets experience. Focused on their Investment Banking business, you will gain exposure to a number of different business areas including FICC, Equities, and IBD thereby broadening your skill set.
IA’s role, as an independent function, is to support the business in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. They do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally.
Your experience and skills :
– strong experience in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function, and ideally involve a good knowledge of the investment banking industry.
– strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– a detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving.
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.