Stock Lending Administrator
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 02 Oct 17 2017-10-02
Stock Lending Administrator (6 months) - Global COO - London We are looking for an administrator to play a senior role in providing comprehensive operations service for the Securities Lending and Repo team. You will work as part of a small team, reporting to the Operations Manager, to provide all aspects of operational support and will be responsible for the timely collection of corporate entitlement due from lent positions.
- Efficient and prompt settlement of SL&R security and cash transactions.
- Reconciliation of cash and security positions.
- Reconciliation, collection and administration of fees earned.
- Monitoring lent positions for potential recall requirements.
- Monitoring and making claims for corporate entitlements from borrowers.
- Authorising, instructing and checking settlement information for SL&R transactions.
- Reconciling lent positions with borrowers.
- Reconciling collateral received with custodians.
- Reconciling and collecting monthly fees earned and allocating them accordingly.
- Maintaining up-to-date records of security status on lending system.
- Monitoring sale tickets to identify lent positions requiring recall.
- A good working knowledge & Settlements and reconciliations.
- An understanding of SL&R activity
- The ability to work as a team member.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to plan and organise personal responsibilities.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Operational experience in an Investment department essential.
- International Settlements experience.
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service. For today's investor
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Diversity
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.