Goodman Masson are currently recruiting on behalf of a is a Mid-size, London based Wealth Manager that is undergoing a huge Greenfield Digital Transformation programme. As a result, they are looking for a senior Strategic Change Manager to help design the Target Operating Model to help realise the firm customer focused Digital strategy, in addition to managing a small team of 3 ops/change professionals. This hire will report directly into the COO, which will ensure an unrivalled path to progression in the industry.
Please apply if you fit the below criteria - (please note if you do not make this criteria you will not be contacted)
- You are a Management Consultant from a Big 4 (or equivalent) Consultancy
- Additionally, you have progressed into a line management position (Manager Grade)
- You have a clear track record in Target Operating Model Design and implementation
- You have delivered Strategic Digital Transformation projects to either Financial Services of Telecommunications clients
- You have implemented a CRM system in a Greenfield setting (desired)
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.