Our client, is a Global Asset Manager (c.£3.7bn AUM) seeking a Strategic Marketing Manager role to join their Global Marketing team. This individual will be responsible for developing strategic marketing plans across Europe. This role will report into the Global Head of Client Group, who then reports into the CEO.
Requirements and responsibilities -
- Analyse regional and product needs in local markets to develop a commercial marketing strategy for these regions.
- Lead the development of communication strategy, positioning and best-in-class creative.
- Determine digital execution for campaigns by working with agencies and the Creative Marketing department
- Minimum 5 years experience within Asset Management
- Strong knowledge/experience within Digital Marketing
- Promotes a high performing culture
- Additional language skills would be useful
- Experience with working with European markets