Return to in-office come early April 2021. Quantifi is looking for an experienced Strategic Partnership Manager to identify, recruit, engage and develop new, qualified channels partners and nurture existing partners to support product and technology initiatives and drive incremental revenue.
Quantifi is a leading provider of integrated risk, analytics and trading solutions for the global financial markets. Our clients include some of the largest global financial institutions including 5 of the 6 largest banks, 2 of the 3 largest asset managers, leading hedge funds, pension funds, insurers, brokers, clearing members and corporates. Our unique culture is defined by the ample opportunities available for personal growth. Team members are encouraged to learn, develop, discover and realise ambitions that will shape their professional lives. Come to Quantifi and help us create the next generation of financial technology.
Quantifi has offices in London, New York, New Jersey, and Sydney
Quantifi is looking for an experienced Strategic Partnership Manager to identify, recruit, engage and develop new, qualified channels partners and nurture existing partners to support product and technology initiatives and drive incremental revenue. This role reports into the Director of Business Development and Marketing.
- Research and identify a target list of prospective partners, taking into account the potential strategic, operational and financial impact
- Deliver a compelling business proposition to key decisions makers at strategic partner firms
- Co-ordinate the signing of partner agreements
- Initiate and lead the joint business planning process. Define strategy for each partner with clear deliverables and KPIs and brainstorm ways to drive mutual business outcomes
- With support from the pre-sales and product team, help build partner enthusiasm for the offering, as well as expertise and pipeline
- Interface with internal marketing, pre-sales and product teams to leverage existing assets or develop new assets to ensure successful partner implementation
- Forecast, measure, and report result of various partner projects including co-created content, lead sharing and events
- Collect and share key insights from partner pitches. Use feedback from potential partners to identify improvements to the partner program
- Maintain ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the relationship
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Communication or similar field
- 5+ years strategic partnership experience or channel sales experience at a software company. Experience in FinTech is a plus.
- Recent experience (within the past two years) building relationships with and/or working with strategic partners in B2B channel sales, and/or affiliate programs
- Independent and self-motivated to identify and contact new partners
- Confident and comfortable making cold introductions and objection handling
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and time management skills