10 (for internal purposes only) The Team:
S&P Global Commodity Insights is seeking an exceptional and highly collaborative Strategic Partnership Marketing Manager. This team is part of our Ecosystem and Partner Marketing team, responsible for developing scalable co-marketing engagement and community programs with key external partnerships across the global energy and commodities landscape. The Impact:
The Strategic Partnership Marketing Manager will look to grow established relationships while cultivating new and impactful co-marketing partnerships across our global ecosystem of channel partners, industry influencers, exchanges, and other key strategic partnerships important to our business. What's in it for you:
- Full marketing scope and autonomy - opportunity to create rich, unique and multifaceted marketing campaigns, spanning digital, events, sales enablement and content creation with flexibility to push boundaries
- External collaboration and exposure - opportunity to work with and forge relationships across a range of partners, including global technology leaders, energy market influencers and financial trade powerhouses, spanning sectors like carbon, hydrogen, battery metals, agriculture, shipping, oil, gas, and petrochemicals.
- Global reach - opportunity to work with industry leading organizations across the globe from North America to Asia
- Real results - see demonstrable impact of your work and deliver measurable results
What We're Looking For:
- Develop innovative global marketing engagement plans in line with global, regional and commodity goals and opportunities
- Cultivate existing relationships while building new partnerships across key commodity focus areas designed to further commercial goals
- Execute tactical marketing programs (Campaigns, events, content creation, enablement, digital activation) in collaboration with partners, regional and global marketing teams, and commercial strategy
- Establish an ongoing cadence of partner communication and outreach, building strong connections and trust
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics in support of partnership goals
- Form strong partnerships with internal marketing, content, commercial and product teams
About S&P Global Commodity Insights
- Passion and focus, good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, fun and energetic person wishing to take on a new challenge
- Minimum 3-5 years in a marketing role, or similar experience; B2B financial and energy services experience a plus
- Experience managing and exiting multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital, social, and event channels to drive B2B commercial growth
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple stakeholder groups internally and externally
- Experience in working across global environment with cultural acumen
- Excellent presentation, stakeholder management, organizational and time management skills - a strong individual contributor and team player capable of balancing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience of working within the channel and partner communities a plus
- Experience in managing multiple partners of varied sizes to build marketing programs appropriate for their goals
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/commodity-insights/en
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), MRKTNG202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
272437 Posted On:
London, United Kingdom