Strategy/ FP&A Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Opportunity to work directly with the CFO of a PE-backed business, based in Central London.
Our client is a PE-backed business with 10+ offices globally, currently executing a buy & build strategy in the FS & Business Services sector.
The London office is looking for a Strategy /FP&A Manager to report directly into the CFO and work alongside the Corporate Development team on a range of strategic initiatives.
This person will responsible for tasks including but not limited to:
- Financial planning and building financial models
- Providing strategic insights and driving strategic initiatives
- Provide data reporting and analytical analysis for the Group and make recommendations through data integration and interpretation
- Assist the Directors and Executive Management Team execute on corporate strategy
- Strategic projects may include:
- Pricing of portfolio in different jurisdictions
- Operating plans for jurisdictions
- Understanding profitability of service lines
- Understanding marketing & referral information (working with Director of BD & Marketing)
Underpinning these projects is the ability to analyse, understand and manipulate data
The ideal candidate would currently be in a similar role in industry. They could also be a Corporate Financier, Strategy Consultant or Accountant. Either way, they must have strong financial planning & analysis skills including strong financial modelling.