Key Words: management consulting, management consultant, banking, financial services, private banking, wealth management, asset management, projects, change, transformation, strategy, operations, digital, innovation, technology, target operating model, TOM, finance change, regulatory, agile, scrum, business analysis, project management, user journey My client is a global Consultancy providing strategic advisory services and business solutions within the Private Banking and Wealth Management industry, who is seeking to hire Management Consultants to join their expanding team.
They are looking for ambitious and innovative individuals to help deliver on a range of strategic initiatives and drive end-to-end projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to have autonomy in your work and get unparalleled development and training in a value adding position, whilst getting Director level visibility to fast track your career progression.
- Having ownership of managing, planning, communicating and controlling all aspects of Business Change projects to ensure delivery of objectives through different methodologies
- Help create solutions for our clients on their strategic and operational challenges
- Manage, engage and influence key C-suite stakeholders on specific deliverables
- Share your industry knowledge and experience with colleagues
Successful candidates must have:
- University degree
- Relevant consulting/banking experience – Ideally within Wealth Management/Private Banking/Asset Management
- Analytical and dynamic with a ‘think outside the box’ attitude
- Flexible to business travel in the UK and abroad to visit clients
- Excellent communications skills
If you are interested please contact Selva Ross on 02079971034 or send your CV to seross@astoncarter (.com)