Structured Finance Lawyer # 102900
- You will primarily support Credit Suisse's Global Markets Division.
- You will provide legal and regulatory advice and assistance to Credit Suisse in respect of on and off-balance sheet structured finance transactions (in particular, repackaging transactions and structured products).
- More generally you will assist CS in conducting its activities in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations and the firm's ethical standards including advising CS on regulatory developments.
- You may be required to draft, review and comment on internal policies, guidelines and processes from a legal and regulatory perspective and to work on wider General Counsel projects (e.g. regulatory change and legal entity restructuring).
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You will be Post Qualified with proven extensive experience in a leading law firm or financial institution with strong experience in structured finance transactions.
- Whilst not a requirement it would be preferable that you have familiarity with OTC derivatives.
- You will possess strong legal, analytical and transaction execution skills and have the ability to explain complex legal concepts in an accessible way.
- Your interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal, will be second to none.
- You will preferably have in-house experience (permanent or on secondment) with the ability to balance client demands whilst exercising a control function for the firm.