- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Apr 18
Structured Notes Product Controller # 105313
High profile team due to the size and volatility of the balances they control and significant front-to-back operational risk. The team has a dedicated project function led by a Director and a line function also headed by another Director. This role falls within the latter area, but all members are expected to contribute actively to change and proactively challenge processes and assumptions.
The team covers Global businesses and faces a large number of stakeholders across the firm and is mostly made up of qualified accountants due to the high degree of complexity and challenges faced.
- Balance Sheet & P&L analytical review
- Performance of multi-GAAP journals / adjustments - US GAAP, IFRS & Swiss
- Verify note valuations
- FOBO reconciliations
- Performing month-end and quarter-end production tasks, which include Account Ownership, Legal Entity and Regulatory Reporting and Accounting Policy implementation
- Comply with all internal policies and procedures in accordance with the Governance framework
- Liaise with the auditors where necessary on specific audit queries, ensuring that audit deliverables are provided timely and accurately
- Partner and liaise with various stakeholders which include Front and Middle Office, other PC teams, Operations, Accounting, Technical and New Business
- Developing an awareness of risks associated with the various Divisions
- Developing a good network across the variety of departments involved in these transactions to enable problems to be quickly and effectively resolved and to ensure the wider bank team works as efficiently as possible. Excellent communication skills will therefore be required
- Challenging current processes to ensure that resources are focused efficiently and effectively
- Reduction of operational risk and cost through automation and process efficiency projects
- Ad hoc projects
We offer competitive salary, the advert expires 19th of February 2018.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- 2+ years Product Control experience and / or Newly Qualified, ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Control Focus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines particularly around month-ends
- Analytical skills
- Solid communication skills