FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Structured Optimisation and Lifecycle Management Analyst
Tier 1 Investment Bank are looking for an excellent candidate with strong organisation and relationship management skills to join the Structured Margin & Optimisation team.
My client, a tier 1 Investment Bank, are looking for an excellent candidate with strong organisation and relationship management skills to join the Structured Margin & Optimisation team.
The key roles of this team are to provide transactional support, act as a central point of contact and accountability for Trading and Operations, and to support all levels of business initiatives. Principal targets of the team are to develop and enhance T+0 control and focus, provide transparency to the front to back process as well as adding value to the Operational Support required by Trading. The team sits between the Counterparty Risk, Collateral Optimisation and Liquidity Trading desks, and also deals with the lifecycle management for some Portfolio Management and Corporate Loans structures.
They are looking for a high-quality candidate to join the team for the daily execution of this function in London. The role requires strong business knowledge, risk awareness and a control mindset to perform the necessary daily tasks in support of the business. This is a challenging role requiring the successful individual to both learn and adapt existing and new processes, as part of an evolving and growing team. The functions covered are diverse and offer the opportunity for a successful candidate to interact across a wide range of products and stakeholders. This also presents an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation and play an active part in driving the long-term development of the function and business line.
* To operate as a central point of contact and escalation for trading and operations for daily trading issues
* Construct and send out reporting to trade stakeholders
* Monitor control checks and resolve any queries
* Continually build knowledge and provide SME services across a range of business processes supported by the team
* To assist in new trade on boarding and the booking setup including counterparty and book setup
* To assist in the Funding reporting and validations on T+0
* Manage the structured loans and Bonds portfolio trades including Risk and funding transactions
* Daily Secured funding of internal derivatives books involved as source or user of collateral
* Capture, validate and Record vendor prices for structured trades
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications
* Experience in a business facing function with knowledge of execution, control and risk
* Preferable experience in Liquidity Management, Treasury functions and rates products
* Solid grasp of the fundamentals of Collateral Optimisation across a range of products
* Additional knowledge of Triparty collateral process would be an advantage
* Good understanding of trade lifecycles
* Good understanding of Securitised Notes and SPV's
* Direct experience of the OTC derivatives and securities margin products or collateral management functions would be a significant advantage.
* Credibility and influence in order to proactively manage diverse internal stakeholder groups
* Excellent interpersonal skills including relationship management, communication, teamwork and partnership
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 23 Mar 18