The Cross Asset Structuring team consists of highly qualified specialists and is part of the Markets Structuring operation. It deals with providing trading solutions to institutional and corporate clients worldwide.
- Be responsible for the development of solutions and product ideas for institutional clients
- The Cross Asset Structuring team is responsible for, but not limited to, fixed income, credit and public-side equity solutions for core markets of UniCredit, in particular in Germany, Italy and Austria, and also Western Europe countries.
- The job will have an initial focus on Equity and Fund Derivatives.
- Structuring tasks will include:
- develop winning trade ideas and products in a competitive market environment
- generate additional business based on industry knowledge of insurances, pension schemes and banks, also from a regulatory and accounting angle
- develop relative value trading ideas and contribute to digitalization projects
- create suitable client pitches and manage the roll-out to sales
- perform indication pricings and create term sheets for clients
- support of sales in marketing efforts and joining client meetings
- The position is based in London
What we are looking for:
- Junior level Structurer with Equity Derivatives background
- Outstanding practical knowledge in derivatives, banking regulation and Markets processes
- 1 - 3 years of trading/structuring experience at a relevant financial institution,
- Proactive, operational and client-oriented mind-set
- Desire to innovate the business, based on excellent analytical skills and strong resilience
- Strong commitment to personal and team goals
- University degree in finance, business administration, natural sciences, financial
mathematics or a comparable subject
- Knowledge of Murex, Sophis or a comparable trading system is a plus
- Excellent English skills, knowledge of French, Italian or German is a plus