Structurer or Trader in Exotic Rates (fixed income) with QUANT Background - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- ITS-City Ltd
- 22 Oct 18
Experienced Derivative Structurer and/or Trader to join a high profile cross asset front office team for a global financial institution. You must have previous Quant experience and know the exotic rates products/markets.
My client is a tier 1 financial insitution and are looking to hire someone to join a high profile, extremely talented team of Ex-traders/structurers/quants, working alongside very intellectual, like minded professionals in a dynamic environment to support desks across different asset classes.
Your background must include:
* A strong numerical educational background in a quantitative discipline, ideally Minimum MSc, DEA or PhD from a top univeristy
* Experience of working with derivative markets preferably across exotics rates markets..
* 7 years+ experience as a market practioner, structuring and/or trading derivatives for a large bank, or a highly profitable desk.
* Experience of Options/Exotics/Hybrid Rates business a big plus.
.Send your CV for immediate consideration.
Contact I.T.S City
To talk directly with us to discuss this vacancy and the client, please contact Simon Adams on:
Direct Line: +44 (0) 203 176 6648