Supplier Governance Analyst - COO - London The Role Ensure compliance for all of Aviva Investors Outsourced relationships to Aviva Group Policies & Standards.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 29 May 18
Supplier Governance Analyst
- Perform functional QA of supplier required quarterly tasks.
- Business partner for the less complex Supplier areas
- Support the team in completing business training, preparing agendas and minutes for key governance forums, updating tracking documents, and Group shared service management.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in Ariba (the supplier management system), iProcurement and Spend processes.
- Become an expert in iCare (the control framework)
- Together with the team review findings from Internal/External audits and controls testing activity to understand impact on the UK IT
- Support the team as they complete periodic special assignments and projects in connection with outsourced relationships.
- Comprehensive understanding of the supplier management framework
- A good understanding of a supplier management framework
- Quality Assurance experience over key Supplier activities
- Business partnering experience with Supplier owners
- Proficient in excel (pivot tables/MI analysis).
- A committed team player, can do attitude, supportive to colleagues;
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Evidence of strong self-motivation and ability to proactively resolve issues;
- Proactive and articulate individual, comfortable with dealing with a range of colleagues;
- Degree qualified or equivalent
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours. About us
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Our culture and values
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.