Surveillance - Commodities / Energy / OTC Markets
- £90k - £120k
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Ink Recruitment
- 30 Jul 18 2018-07-30
My client, a leading banking and financial institution based in the City of London, is looking to hire a Senior Manager into their Surveillance & Monitoring team.
This team, which consists of 4 people in London, is responsible for performing surveillance activities to spot potential misconduct and market manipulation. The open role is a brand-new headcount, created to focus on OTC Markets with a particular focus on energy commodities, metals and physicals.
This is an exciting role which will allow the person to take ownership of non-exchange based Markets surveillance, being the go-to person for all queries and solutions.
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily surveillance analysis and investigations in relation to non-exchange based activities
- Undertake broad surveillance activities including e-communications and voice
- Identify gaps / weaknesses in current surveillance programme and contribute to the development of new surveillance solutions
- Deputise for the Head of Surveillance where required
- Background in surveillance, trading or market risk
- Excellent knowledge of OTC markets with a focus on commodity and energy products
- Can demonstrate a high proficiency in data manipulation and analysis
- Can develop strong working relationships with the business