Surveillance Risk Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Job Title: Surveillance Risk Manager Corporate Title: Vice President Division: Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime Location: London
Job Title: Surveillance Risk Manager
Corporate Title: Vice President
Division: Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime
You will be joining the surveillance team who are responsible for performing routine monitoring of trading and communication activities to ensure compliance with applicable rules, regulations and firm policies. This role will have oversight of Surveillance activities relating to market manipulation and associated risks, excluding AFC and fiduciary controls.
- Assisting with the design & development of surveillance alerts for Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange (FX), including relevant Benchmarks
- Reviewing the output from Trade, Voice & E-Comms surveillance alerts as part of a wider market abuse detection framework
- Reviewing referrals from surveillance analysts and engaging with key stakeholders regarding potential further escalation
- Assisting in defining core processes in addition to reviewing and updating policies and procedures
- Providing clarity and transparency to the department, stakeholders and regulators
- Monitoring process stability and escalating risks to senior management
- Interacting with Business Line Compliance, Front Office staff, Information Technology and vendors to oversee surveillance systems
- Reviewing key performance indicators and key risk indicators relevant to the Surveillance programme
- Providing guidance and training to the Surveillance team on Fixed Income and Currency products, regulatory developments and other pertinent compliance/surveillance issues
Skills & Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of financial products within the fixed income & FX markets.
- Knowledge of regional and global regulatory obligations relating to market abuse
- Experience in market abuse behaviour scenarios & applicable surveillance controls
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate Surveillance strategy to stakeholders across multiple geographic regions
- Able to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders across a variety of departments within the Bank
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.