We are retained by a highly respected, long only investment boutique based in London. The business run a concentrated, deep dive, bottom up, fundamentally driven strategy with a quality bias, and are looking to hire an experienced Analyst or Analyst/PM with a passion for markets and sustainable investing.
They would like to hire someone who can engage with companies on sustainability topics, including ESG (environmental, social and governance) issues to support long-term value creation and responsible ownership.
Someone with experience of producing thematic research reports on the effects of global trends on companies & sectors. Supporting the integration of Sustainability focused research across equity investment strategies.
We are looking for someone with:
- Between 10 to 20 years’ experience engaging with company management in global markets.
- Strong modelling skills
- Ideally CFA and/or ACA qualified.
- Team Player, someone who is able to work within a flat and highly collegiate working environment.
- Ability to build trust with colleagues and clients
- Humility to admit mistakes and willingness to learn from others
- Intellectually curious