Swiss Marketing Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Oct 17 2017-10-11
Our client is a Global Asset Manager ($700 AUM) based within the city. They are looking for a Swiss Marketing Manager to support their distribution function across the UK as well as Switzerland, France & Benelux. The role will have a main responsibility for managing all the market-related programmes and fund support.
- Develop, manage, evaluate and review all marketing strategy - including content - for the Swiss region.
- Create, maintain and evolve marketing literature.
- Work closely with content, sales and product marketing teams.
- Manage all areas of the marketing mix for all distribution channels and implement key metrics to evaluate effectiveness.
- Support the Head of European Channel Marketing.
- Ownership of regional websites, making sure that the content is current and fully in line with the corporate message as well as the regional sales activity.
- Assessing and challenging the marketing strategy through analytics.
- Parterning with the compliance department to develop and maintain knowledge of regional regulations in relation to financial services