- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 01 Sep 17
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Sybase Database administrator for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
* At least 5-8 years using Sybase ASE and Replication Server as a senior DBA or Engineer with complete database system setup, including Server OS & DB configuration, SAN setup & configurations, filegroup setup, DB Backup/Recovery, etc.
* At least 5 years of hands-on database development using Perl, SQL, and any other shell scripting language in engineering solutions
* 5+ years using RedHat Linux and/or Solaris
* 3+ years of experience in managing assigned projects
* Strong performance and tuning experience
* Understands basic principles of database physical and logic design.
* Must be able to communicate clearly with management/peers/clients regarding problems, changes, and milestones. Has the ability to negotiate.
* Good problem solving skills and the ability to take initiative to solve issues in the context of current design and processes including performance tuning.
* Sybase ASE 15.0 and above.
* Sybase Repserver 15.0 and above
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Phone +44 203 371 8070
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom