• Min 5 years of relevant Hedge Fund industry experience. Ideally gained from working for a leading Systematic/Macro Hedge Fund or Global Alternative Asset Manager as a PM, Sub PM or Researcher.
• MS / PhD in science, math, engineering, statistics or similar.
• Excellent investment track record with proven ability to work in a team-oriented investment process.
• Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and portfolio management.
• Ability to deploy and manage a strategy from inception.
• Recent track record, generating >$6m P&L with a Sharpe of 1.5 + (Essential).
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please contact Thomas Hennelly