Systematic Vol Fund Hiring Quant Research Analyst / London - $ High
- $ High
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Eka Finance
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Quantitative Hedge fund focusing on systematic strategies in volatility trading is looking to hire a quantitative research analyst to work on existing and help develop new strategies.
This position will also assist in trade execution and position management. This position will be based in London.
- quantitative strategy research
- proprietary data maintenance
- coding and implementation of systematic strategies
- monitoring market levels, strategy triggers
- assisting with daily trade executions and position reconciliation
- involvement in projects outside core area (fund launches, client meetings, IT)
- directly reporting to chief investment officer
skills & requirements:
- academic excellence in fields of mathematics, economics or engineering
- strong mathematical skills and applications in financial markets
- good derivatives product knowledge (especially equity options and futures)
- programming skills (preferably C++, Python)
- extensive experience with Excel and Excel macros
- working European and US market hours
- min 3-5 years previous experience working for banks, hedge funds, brokers or related IT providers.
Quants with prior experience in volatility should apply.
- comfortable working in a small team without a large corporate support environment.
Please send a PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org