- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Systems Analyst, IT - London The Position
Our Information Technology team is recruiting for a Systems Analyst to be based in London. This person will provide desk side and (on occasions) remote expertise, to resolve desktop technology related problems. This individual will directly provide local user support and operational assistance to approximately 340 London based users as well as assist in supporting other global offices as part of a global IT team. Users will vary from Investors to operational business professionals.
The role requires a high level of interaction with business and technical groups to proactively address the desktop needs of users to ensure quick and efficient resolution of any problems, resolve application issues, handle high stress situations involving problem diagnosis and stakeholder relationship management, and possess strong ability to complete tasks and projects and have the desire to find ways to do so.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing desktop support issues
- Effective ticket management to meet defined service levels
- Communicate with end users and follow-up on all open and pending tickets
- Escalate incidents to required support teams, vendors and team leads
- Provide client training on application usage and best practices
- Logging of calls in Service-Now
- Mobile device management IOS
- Strong Windows 7 troubleshooting experience
- 2+ years' experience within a desktop support role
- A Level educated (or equivalent) or technical training - A+, N+, MCSE etc
- Genuine and demonstrable interest in technology
- Strong problem solving skills and experience, particularly under pressure
- Proactive and high level of intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of Powershell/Python, scripting etc
- Familiarity with Airwatch or MDM
- Office 365 experience
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .