This top Hedge Fund is looking for engineers to join their growing systems team. They are looking for candidates who are comfortable on a command line and are keen to learn new technologies. This role will include hardware and software installation and configuration, remote administration, monitoring, new hardware and software testing, automation and tool development, and performance tuning.
What you will need:
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure, and generally troubleshoot Linux
- Comfortable using Linux/UNIX command line tools
- Shell scripting or Python scripting experience, especially to help automate repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail needed to manage and debug production services
- Strong communication
- Able to context switch to work on several projects at once
- Experience and knowledge of Debian/Ubuntu is a plus
If this sounds like something you would like to learn more about, either apply directly, or get in touch!