Systems Tester - Risk, RiskMetrics or BarraOne
- £550 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
The Systems Tester will need to have an excellent understanding of Risk Platforms and Risk Measures, it is essential you have worked within the Financial Management sector – (This is a must)
Risk System Tester required for a leading and renowned Asset Management Investor based in the City of London.
This is a key role for them, you will be working very closely with the Risk area these will include Derivatives, Fixed Income and Counterpart Risk you will need to produce test plans and manage all aspects of system and user testing.
You will bring your Testing expertise to the team by,
- Risk-based test process is defined
- Risk-based testing can be used at every level of testing, e.g. component, integration, system, and acceptance testing
- Risk-based Test Results reporting and metrics analysis
- Highly critical and medium risks can be considered for mitigation planning, implementation, progress monitoring. Low risks can be considered on a watch list.
- End to end Tests could easily focus on the multiple functionalities of the system.
- Which tests will have the best high-risk-coverage to time-required ratio?
They are Risk Metrics and BarraOne users