I currently have a role for an Investment Services Provider based in the city who are looking for a systems training executive to join their business support and relationship management team. It would be hugely beneficial for this person to have experience in the wealth management space or the financial industry and come from either a training background or from Operations, such as client services, settlements or dealing and looking for a different role. I would also be keen to speak to people from a Platform Services background.
* Be first point of contact for all system query resolution by being primary owner of in-box and in-bound telephone contact, collaborating with other internal business areas as needed.
* Off the back of identified themes and trends, share regular feedback with the Systems Trainers so they can enhance gaps in Wealth Manager's knowledge and workflow through bespoke training.
* Be the first point of contact on the training team when Systems Trainers are not in the office.
* Deliver 'View Only' System Configuration sessions via ZOOM and LogmeIn.
* Present the System Training Overview session as part of the firm's Monthly Training & Orientation programme.
* Proactively communicate ongoing system enhancements and information updates to Wealth Managers, to ensure they can make best use of thesystems.
* As directed, create and maintain the formal System Guidance to assist WM's with their ongoing learning.
* Over time become "Subject Matter Expert" on all core systems in order to deliver first class training to Wealth Managers and their teams.
* Help to develop and deliver any required Systems Training to other internal teams.
* Be prepared to take on other duties and projects as assigned by the business.
* Due to the nature of this role, this person needs to have strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills as well as the ability to present to small or large working groups.
* This person also needs to have the willingness and ability to learn new technical skills and be proactive in solving problems.
* Any knowledge of IMiX, SS&C systems and/or Pershing systems would be beneficial.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: