T2 Energy Transition Fund Director - London
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €28.5 billion of assets under management (as of 31 December 2020). Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors, while generating positive impacts on society. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity as of 30 June 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 570 employees (as of 30 June 2020) across its 11 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
Through its asset manager, Tikehau Capital invests in private companies with strong growth potential and with proven underlying profitability. The T2 Energy Transition Fund, our Private Equity fund dedicated to energy transition, was launched in 2018 and has just performed its last closing with more than €1 billion Euro's raised. Through the commercial success of this fund, our assets under management have increased significantly. Our energy transition fund aims at answering the climate emergency by investing into companies that are actively reducing the carbon footprint of our economy. The three main pillars are energy efficiency, renewables energies and low carbon mobility. We invest in equity in Small and Medium European companies and target companies that are already profitable, partnering with their management or founder to significantly accelerate their growth.
The successful candidate will join a wider pan-European private equity team, consisting of 30 people, and be part of the dedicated energy transition team of 15 people, to develop and expand the footprint of our T2 Energy Transition fund within the UK and actively participate in its deployment. Main duties will include:
- Managing the origination, execution and portfolio management of T2 investments within the UK;
- Communicating effectively with LPs;
- Representing and marketing T2 investments internally and externally, in order to continue to further increase and expand fundraising.
The position is London based. Profile
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with exposure to the energy or energy transition sector
- Proven investment experience, with a strong track record
- Established network across the UK
- Holds a degree from a Business School or University with a specialisation in Finance
- Fluent in English
- The ideal candidate is proactive, and possesses strong analytical and communication skills
- He or she is motivated, driven, dynamic, results-oriented, a team player and wishes to thrive within an entrepreneurial and dynamic company.