TRANSITIONS QUALITY REVIEW TEAM - ANALYST
London Transitions Quality Review Team- Analyst, Transitions
The successful candidate will be part of the Quality Review Team within London Transitions.
Working closely with the Client Valuation Reporting and Transitions' teams globally, you will have responsibility for the timely and accurate reconciliation of Valuations/Statements from external parties.
This will primarily involve the verification of the transition process relating to New Business and the Transfer Between Accounts/In-specie processes. The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Reconciliation of Valuations/Statements from Investment Managers/Prior Custodians to Management Reporting.
• Provide solutions to queries from clients/Investment Managers/Prior Custodians/ internal partners.
• Walk through New Business packages with the client, auditors and other appointed representatives.
• Assist with the oversight of the Bangalore Quality Review Team.
• Reconciliation of transfer between account/in-specie activities to Management Reporting and Performance.
• Escalate issues that may have a significant impact on client satisfaction.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal partners ensuring appropriate service levels are met or exceeded.
• Monitor client reporting deadlines and ensure communication of potential delays.
• Work with the internal transition partners to ensure that all reconciliations for which there is a dependency are performed in an accurate and timely manner. Qualifications
• Minimum high intermediate level Excel skills
• A broad understanding of custody operations would be advantageous
• Ability to work accurately with a high level of attention to detail
• Time management and prioritisation skills.
• Strong organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written.)
• Able to work co-operatively within a team. About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.