Tableau Data Analyst
- Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Jul 18 2018-07-21
We are searching for a Divisional Analyst to join our growing Business Analytics team and work closely alongside our Development division. We firmly believe that it is our use of analytics that allows us to continue our competitive advantage.
G-Research uses scientific techniques to produce world-beating predictive research and builds advanced technology to analyse big data. We believe in the science of ideas, where innovation meets imagination.
What we create today, predicts tomorrow.
We are searching for a Divisional Analyst to join our growing Business Analytics team and work closely alongside our Development division. We firmly believe that it is our use of analytics that allows us to continue our competitive advantage. Your responsibilities in this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Building rapport with Development managers to create and develop reports to aid management.
- Proactively analysing data from the Development teams to highlight relevant areas of interest for management.
- Advising the business on best practices and, how to get the most from data.
- Working alongside the wider business analytics team to solve infrastructure challenges.
- Contributing material for monthly reports.
- Managing contact across the Development division.
Who are we looking for?
We are interested to meet with experienced Data Analysts, ideally with good exposure to Tableau. To be strong candidate for the role you should also;
- Have experience working with ETL tools such as Alteryx and SQL.
- Be advanced in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Have a good understanding of Agile principles and project management practices.
- Be experienced in connecting to data through APIs.
- Exhibit a passion for technology and development.
- Ideally, have experience in performance management tools, open source reporting and, Dev version control tools such as GIT and SVN.
Based in the heart of Central London, we are served by 5 stations and 6 tube lines, with the closest station being Goodge Street within seconds of the office. With the vibrant West End close by, you are in walking distance of many top London attractions, theatres and shopping districts.
Why should you apply?
Here at G Research we are passionate about looking after our employees and giving back for all of their hard work. Therefore, in this role you will;
- Be in a relaxed environment with an informal dress code.
- Excellent advancement opportunities.
- Be offered a great work/life balance with a fantastic benefits package including comprehensive healthcare and life assurance, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, cycle scheme, gym subsidy, monthly company events and many more!
- Market-leading compensation plus annual discretionary bonus.