Talent Acquisition Assistant - 6 month fixed term contract
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Assistant to support our growing business. Over the last few years we are really proud of what we have delivered as a business and team and we are now looking for someone to help us take that even further.
We want someone who is passionate about customer service, recruitment and who enjoys being part of a collaborative team and thrives in a fast paced environment. The role is a busy and a varied one.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly.
What you'll do
You'll be a member of the TA team who are responsible for managing the entire recruitment lifecycle for trainees, interns, graduates and experienced hires. Along with the team you will focus on the delivery of a high quality recruitment service which recruits talent in a cost effective and timely manner. You'll primarily support the experienced hire recruitment activity and be involved in a number of things including;
• Supporting the TA Specialist in recruiting operations (mainly candidate sourcing and screening) and recruitment related activities.
• Assisting with recruitment campaigns, including the drafting of job descriptions, adverts and communications and pushing these out through appropriate sources.
• Supporting the generation of reports and data insights required by stakeholders - ensuring it provides valuable information for planning and decision making.
• Building great working relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
• Ownership of TA mailboxes and central phone lines - responding to queries in a timely manner.
• Assisting with co-ordination and execution of recruiting events, including attending events and presentations as and when required.
• Organising and maintaining recruitment calendars and planners.
• Supporting project work e.g. internal and external website update/refresh, inclusion & diversity initiatives.
• Working collaboratively and supporting the wider HR team (HR Business Partnering Team, L&D and Compensation & Benefits team) during peak periods.
• Entering data into the Recruitment & HR system so that accurate records are maintained.
• Assisting the with the development and maintenance of recruitment policies and procedures and invoicing.
• Carrying out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the TA and wider HR team.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Excellent administration skills.
• Passionate about providing excellent service - previous experience in customer service / client facing environments.
• Proven data accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience of working in recruitment in a fast paced environment.
• Results focused.
• Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
• Solid IT skills, especially Microsoft office.
• Proactive, flexible, good team player.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Experience in financial services industry would be desirable but not essential.
• Previous experience of working with recruitment portals and ATS tools and technologies.
What you'll be like
• Exceptionally collaborative; a true team player.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Take ownership for successful and timely delivery of tasks and projects.
• Very strong interpersonal skills; able to build and maintain relationships with a breadth of stakeholders.
• Happy to roll up your sleeves where required to help others.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.