My client, a leading Financial Services firms based in the City of London, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager on a Fixed term Contract basis. The successful applicant will lead the delivery of experienced hire recruitment, as a senior talent acquisition specialist and the leader of a team of Talent Acquisition Partners, whose role is to partner with the business in the attraction and identification of the people the organisation needs.
A leading Financial Services firm based in the City of London
A Talent Acquisition Manager - Fixed Term Contract to:
- Provide expertise and leadership to the organisation in developing and delivering talent acquisition strategies and operations - enabling the attraction, identification and selection of internal and external candidates with the necessary skills and values for the organisation
- Using management information to monitor the effectiveness of the organisation's talent acquisition strategy and operations, and provide insights that influence decision making.
- With diversity and inclusion being front and centre of our client's talent acquisition strategy, working to ensure the organisation's talent acquisition approaches remove barriers to attracting and selecting a diverse range of people and embrace inclusive recruitment best practice.
- Line management responsibility for 6 Talent Acquisition Partners. Managing all aspects of formal team performance management, recruitment, reward management and development. Additionally, as the Talent Acquisition Partner is a newly re-focused role, the role holder will act as a coach and mentor in guiding their team in adopting a more forward-looking role, building stronger business stakeholder relationships and delivering high quality advice and support.
- Leading on senior recruitment at Director and Executive Director level, coaching and advising the executive on senior recruitment, and reflecting the Bank's aim to attract, develop and retain human and humble leaders, who are in step with the changing world.
- Developing and maintaining the organisation's recruitment marketing brand to ensure our client's web, social media and recruitment advertising presence meets the Bank's talent acquisition goals, in partnership with the Future Talent Team colleagues.
- Leading on and driving key talent acquisition projects, including but not limited to the development and implementation of recruitment technology, effective third party supplier arrangements and the psychometric testing policy.
- Collaboration with other specialist areas in the development and delivery of effective talent acquisition strategies; this will include but is not limited to Reward, Inclusion & Sustainability, Shared Services, Employee Relations, Communications, and Procurement.
- Working closely with members of the Talent Acquisition & Development Division and the People & Culture Directorate as part of the wider management team to identity synergies across the work; they may, from time to time, take on a wider role and / or become involved in broader projects.
A Talent Acquisition Manager - Fixed Term Contract with:
Essential Role Requirements
- A broad track record of delivery of talent acquisition strategies and operations, including at an executive level; deeper expertise in one or more of recruitment technology, third party supplier management and/or psychometric testing.
- An understanding of the importance of talent acquisition in enabling greater diversity and inclusion; and experience of deploying innovative strategies to make recruitment more inclusive.
- Experience of building, leading, motivating and coaching high performing team and able to effectively manage resource in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills, both in terms of building strong relationships at all levels, and the ability to support and challenge business leaders.
- Resilience and ability to challenge/push back to senior stakeholders in a constructive manner.
- Evidence of behaviours supporting the organisation's values: Collaborative; Inclusive; Empowering; Decisive; Open
- An understanding of the importance of MI and an ability to use MI to provide meaningful insights to influence decisions.
- Well-developed organisational skills and an ability to balance shorter and longer term priorities.
- Strong project management experience, with evidence of successful delivery and implementation of initiatives within a talent acquisition context
- A commitment to ongoing learning and personal development.
Desirable Role Requirements
- A broader understanding of human resources best practice and the role of talent acquisition therein.
- A mix of private and public sector talent acquisition experience.
- Exposure to hiring professionals at all levels.
- BPS level A&B accreditation
A competitive base salary and excellent flexible benefits package and pension offering